The Prince Edward Island Branch of the Canadian Bar Association (CBA-PEI) is the voice of the legal profession in Prince Edward Island, representing lawyers, judges, law teachers and law students throughout the province. The CBA plays a vital role in advancing the interests of its members by providing balanced and reasoned responses to many issues with which government and the legal profession is faced.
The goals of CBA PEI include:
- To represent and promote the interests of the legal profession in Prince Edward Island on a Provincial and National level.
- To improve and promote the well-being, knowledge, skills and ethical standards of members of the legal profession.
- To provide relevant and quality services and benefits to our members.
- To advance and improve the law and administration of justice.
- To improve and promote access to justice.
Around the CBA
CANADIAN BAR REVIEW
Access the current issue of The Canadian Bar Review
CBA PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Fulfill your PD requirements while sharpening essential skills.
Visit the PD website.
CBA MID-WINTER MEETING OF COUNCIL
Fairmont Chateau Laurier
Feb. 21-23, 2014
CBA'S NATIONAL MAGAZINE
Visit the National magazine website.
Visit CBA PracticeLink for practice-related articles and tips.
Browse the current issue of CBA E-News.
CBA LEGAL FUTURES INITIATIVE
The Future of Legal Services in Canada: Trends and Issues. Visit the Futures website.
NATIONAL SECTIONS AND CONFERENCES
Access the National Sections and Conferences home pages.
Find links to CBA publications.