- The award is open to CBA members in good standing of the Prince Edward Island Branch.
- Members of the current Executive Committee are not eligible.
- Former members of the Branch Executive are not eligible for this award for a period of one year from the date that their respective service on the Executive ended.
The award recognizes an individual who has made a great contribution to the CBA, the legal profession, or the community at large.
A nomination form must be completed and submitted by an individual.
Deadline for applications: December 31
The Award is administered by the Nominations Committee, a standing committee of the Prince Edward Island Executive. The Committee may determine that no Award shall be granted in any one year.
The award is presented at the CBA-Prince Edward Island Mid-Winter Meeting or some other venue determined by the Executive Committee.
- 2014 – Nancy E. Birt, Q.C.
- 2011 – J. Scott MacKenzie, Q.C.
- 2008 – Douglas R. Drysdale, Q.C.
- 2007 – Ronald J. Profit, Q.C.
- 2006 – David W. Hooley, Q.C.
- 2005 – Keith M. Boswell, Q.C.
- 2004 – Daphne E. Dumont, Q.C.
- 2003 – Wendy E. Reid, Q.C.
- 2002 – Ian M. MacLeod, Q.C.
- 2001 – Hon. Nancy K. Orr
- 2000 – John A. Carr, Q.C.