SPANNING THREE CENTURIES
The Canadian Bar Association (CBA) is a professional, voluntary organization formed in 1896 to serve as the voice for all members of the Canadian legal profession.
The Association has been in continuous existence in its present form since 1914. It was incorporated by a Special Act of Parliament on April 15, 1921.
The Prince Edward Island Branch of the CBA was formed in 1980 with the opening of a branch office in December, 1998.